Orthodontics is serious business. After all, changing your smile can change your life! But just because it’s an important step in improving the look and function of your teeth doesn’t mean you can’t have a fun, light-hearted experience along the way. So, brace yourself… we’d like to put a smile on your face and share some of our favorite, teeth-related jokes. Here, a list of 40 funny teeth jokes, dentist puns, and the best orthodontist jokes we could find! Next time someone points out you’ve got braces or Invisalign®, respond with one of these teeth jokes and put a humorous spin on your orthodontic treatment.
Teeth Jokes For the Kids
These kid-friendly teeth jokes will surely get your little ones giggling (or groaning). Try them out if they have an upcoming orthodontic or dental appointment to help lift any worries they might have about their upcoming visit.
- What type of bear has no teeth?
A gummy bear!
- Knock, knock.
Dishes how I talk since I lost my teeth!
- Where do teeth like to shop?
At the gap!
- How are false teeth like stars?
They come out at night.
- What has teeth, but no mouth?
- How do you fix a broken tooth?
With tooth paste!
- Which teeth do you have to brush?
Just the ones you want to keep.
- If you brush your teeth at night to keep your teeth, why do you brush your teeth in the morning?
To keep your friends.
- If Jenny has 32 candy bars and eats 19 of them, what does Jenny have?
- What did the brass player buy at the drugstore?
A tuba toothpaste!
- Why did the vampire’s breath stink so badly?
Because he had bat breath.
- Who fills in for the tooth fairy at Christmas?
Dentist Jokes and Dentist Puns:
Next time you’re at the dentist, share one of these funny dentist jokes with your dentist or dental hygienist. Just be sure to tell it before they ask you to say, “Ahhhhh….”!
- Why is it sometimes necessary to get a second opinion from a dentist?
Because each dentist has their own floss-ophy.
- Why did the FBI raid the dentist’s office?
To perform a cavity search.
- What did the dentist say to a golfer with a cavity?
You have a hole in one.
- Why should you be kind to your dentist?
Because they have fill-ings too!
- What is it called when an astronaut gets a cavity?
A black hole.
- What is a dentist’s favorite day of the week?
- Why did the smartphone go to the dentist?
It had a Bluetooth.
- What are dental X-rays called?
- What’s the most popular state for dentists to move to when they retire?
- What movie do dentists watch over and over again?
Plaque to the Future.
- What do you call an old dentist?
A bit long in the tooth.
- What do you call a boat filled with dentists?
A tooth ferry.
- When is the best time for a dentist appointment?
- What does the dentist of the year get?
A little plaque.
- Why did the donut go to the dentist?
To get a filling!
- What’s a dentist’s favorite dinosaur?
- What did the dentist see at the North Pole?
A molar bear.
- What does a dentist office and a gas station have in common?
They’re both filling stations!
As your Henderson, NV orthodontist, we at Okuda Orthodontics have to definitely include some orthodontist jokes on our list of silly teeth puns. Here are a few of the best orthodontic and braces jokes we could find to sink your teeth into.
- Where did the whale go to get his braces?
- Why did the deer need braces?
He had buck teeth.
- What does an orthodontist do on a roller coaster?
She braces herself.
- What kind of music do kids with braces listen to?
- My orthodontist and dentist have the same name.
It’s pretty coinci-dental!
- I’m a lawyer for an orthodontist.
Oh, really? How do you charge?
I’m on retainer.
- Why did the two orthodontists get married?
Because they were so enameled with each other.
- Another person went to my orthodontist appointment and got molds of his teeth.
I think they got the wrong impression of me.
- There’s been a mix up with my smile!
I’m going to the orthodontist to get it all straightened out.
- What did the orthodontist say to the patient?
There you have it! A list of our 40 favorite teeth jokes, dentist puns, and orthodontist and braces jokes to make straightening your teeth that much sweeter… without sugar! As a family-friendly orthodontic practice in Henderson, NV, Dr. Brady Okuda and the team at Okuda Orthodontics strive to make our patients’ braces and clear aligner treatment as enjoyable as possible. And if a few jokes help, we’re all for it. Contact us today for your free in-person or virtual initial consultation to begin designing your new smile.