Dear Patients + Families of Okuda and Noorda Orthodontics,
We cannot believe it has been 6 weeks since we have seen you at our office. With the approval of the Nevada Dentist Board, we are excited to see all of you back at our practice beginning on May 4th!
When you visit us in the office, you will notice that things might look a bit different. All the protocols we have in place are to keep our team and patients safe.
- We will ask that ALL patients fill out a consent form before coming in for their appointment to ensure the well-being and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
- Our team will work on rescheduling patients who had an appointment in the last 5-6 weeks.
- Patients who have experienced, or currently have a fever, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, or travelled outside the US, please call to reschedule your appointment until healthy.
- We will be limiting the amount of patients in the office per hour to continue social distancing. We request you call or text when you arrive for your appointment and remain in the car until a member of our team welcomes you inside.
- Patients will be given hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the practice.
- We will accept payments in the office, however we recommend making payments through our website at okudaortho.com
- With the exception of new patient exams, we request all parents and siblings remain outside or in the car during your child’s appointment. At the conclusion of the appointment Dr. Noorda or Dr. Okuda will come talk to you about your child’s progress and answer any questions you have.
- We will be following the strict CDC and ADA guidelines on infection control and sterilization techniques.
Thank you for your understanding and joining us in the effort to keep Nevada safe!
Dr. Okuda and Dr. Noorda
Join the discussion One Comment
Thank You for all you do. Of all of the choices we have to pick an Orthodontic Office, we are glad we picked you.